Renaissance Renaissance

Great!

I loved it. Very original and awesome.

iSkeleton iSkeleton

Not bad.

Who kicks down doors to places they've never seen? Oh well. Herecomesjesus5 was right though... the voices were very high. Get deeper voices. Thats why I gave 9 to sound instead of 10. Great job though.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1 Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1

pretty good

Lol. "Burn her nipples". That made me laugh.

Defend Your Temple Defend Your Temple

Great Game!

It kept me playing for a while, which resulted iin me beating the game : ) Fulp Gun FTW!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Very very good

Its great but I just can't seem to get Turd of the Weeks to finish getting all of the stickers... Every Stick I make gets 1.8 or higher or gets blammed. Oh well, I've gotta keep at it.

Very good game, one of the best sims I have ever played.

Taipan 3000 SE Taipan 3000 SE

I don't see why everyone is saying this game sucks

Because there is a way to not have to take a loan... Just start easy mode and sell all of the gun drones. Pay the guy for protection.Then keep on trading and run away from all fights until you have enough money to get a good ship then continue the trading. Then when you get even more money and buy gun drones. Then once you get more drones... stop paying the protection guy and just go between planets and fight every battle.

I think it was a great game. I played until the ending.

Outnumbered BETA Outnumbered BETA

Great Song!

It's a very good song. Definitely continue.

sporadic sporadic

You wanted me to review something else....

No offense, but this song sucks. I'm not just saying that because you freaked out on me on my other review, but in all honesty, it's bad.

eazy-c responds:

i dont really care, u dont like it, im not taking offense