Defend Your Temple Defend Your Temple

Great Game!

It kept me playing for a while, which resulted iin me beating the game : ) Fulp Gun FTW!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Very very good

Its great but I just can't seem to get Turd of the Weeks to finish getting all of the stickers... Every Stick I make gets 1.8 or higher or gets blammed. Oh well, I've gotta keep at it.

Very good game, one of the best sims I have ever played.

Taipan 3000 SE Taipan 3000 SE

I don't see why everyone is saying this game sucks

Because there is a way to not have to take a loan... Just start easy mode and sell all of the gun drones. Pay the guy for protection.Then keep on trading and run away from all fights until you have enough money to get a good ship then continue the trading. Then when you get even more money and buy gun drones. Then once you get more drones... stop paying the protection guy and just go between planets and fight every battle.

I think it was a great game. I played until the ending.

Control v 2.0 Control v 2.0

Not bad.

The thing I didn't the most was a glitch i found. Sometimes when I go around a corner it says I get hit, but I'm am probably the farthest away from any wall I could be. It wasn't to bad of a glitch, it didn't effect me too much but I got gameover once because of it. I don't care if you fix it. Anyway, good game.